Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review: Box Set: The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod

Box Set: The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod Box Set: The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod by Tracy Ellen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

When I first started this box set, I had trouble getting into the story. Book 1 just wasn't holding my attention until I was almost finished with it. I decided to continue on with book 2 and I am glad that I did. I love how sassy and snarky Anabel is. Oh and she is definitely a magnet for trouble with a capital T. I even liked Luke most of the time. I didn't like him so much towards the end of book 3. I seriously think she should have made him suffer more after what he did. Books 2 & 3 definitely made up for what was missing in book 1.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment