Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Review: COLLIDE

COLLIDE COLLIDE by L. R. Johnson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

This book is not the worst book I have ever read but I had a really hard time focusing on it. I really didn't have much of a connection with the characters. Instead, Donovan annoyed me with his secrets. He wouldn't tell her any of what was happening. I understand protecting someone you love but he was ridiculous. If you don't like insta-love type of books, then this one will annoy you. The book did improve during the last 20-30% of the book but by then I was forcing myself to read a chapter at a time just to finish the book. The pacing was way too slow which is why I had trouble focusing. However, the plot could be really good with some work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment