Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Review: Six Moon Summer

Six Moon Summer Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Rylie's been bitten.
She's changing.
And now she has three months to find a cure before becoming a werewolf...forever.

Rylie Gresham has been attacked by a wild animal at summer camp. She survived with something far worse than normal injuries. Animals fear her, she's craving raw flesh, and her anger is uncontrollable.

Mysterious Seth Wilder knows a lot about werewolves. He thinks he might be able to fix Rylie. His secrets might be far more dangerous than the change Rylie's facing, but she has no choice but to trust him. After all, if she doesn't figure out a way to stop the transformation, then at the end of summer, she'll be a monster.


My Thoughts:

Cover/Title: Honestly, it wasn't either the cover or the title that drew me in this time. I have enjoyed several books by this author before that I just knew I had to read this one also.

Characters: I liked Rylie even though she was a bit of a troublemaker at the beginning. I was not a huge fan of Seth. He really should have told her the truth earlier.

Plot: I loved how the story played out. She had a choice to make and it wasn't an easy one.

Overall: This was a good intro into the series. I already have book 2 and I definitely plan to read more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment