Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Review: Sex, Murder & Killer Cupcakes

Sex, Murder & Killer Cupcakes Sex, Murder & Killer Cupcakes by Allison Janda
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: It was definitely the title that drew me in this time.

Characters: I like Marian and her friends. I love that they rallied around her when she needed them.

Plot: This mystery was very intriguing. THe reader is always kept guessing who the murderer is. The one time that I suspected the actual murderer, I decided it couldn't be. Of course, I was wrong and the end it all made sense.

Overall: I really enjoyed this mystery. I loved that I second guessed myself when trying to solve the mystery. I prefer them not to be too easy and this one was perfectly executed. My only complaint is that there are some editing issues. Grammar errors really distract from the story if I have to read the sentence again. At least they were minor ones compared to some of the books I have read. I will definitely be reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment