Saturday, November 25, 2017

Review: Seer's Hope

Seer's Hope Seer's Hope by Maree Anderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Synopsis:


Hope is snatched from her home and transported to a primitive world of magic and capricious gods. The Dayamari people believe she’s a Seer and their only hope of salvation, but she’s blind--she can’t see anything at all, let alone the future. She must accept her destiny and learn to wield the awe-inspiring powers the gods have bestowed upon her. And if she’s to save those she loves from the horrifying evil that lurks in the darkness, failure is not an option. 





My Thoughts:


I like the plot idea. The characters and the story were ok. It did, however, drag a bit. I just wanted to finish the book and move on. Overall, it was an ok book but I don't know if I will read the sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment