Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review: Haunt the Haunt, Walk the Walk

Haunt the Haunt, Walk the Walk Haunt the Haunt, Walk the Walk by Rose Pressey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

As if communicating with the dead isn't strange enough, Ripley Van Raden does it mostly via text message. Good thing she has the unlimited data package with her cell phone provider. 

Librarian by day and haunted tour guide by night. Rip, as her friends call her, discovers books that possibly contain secret messages. When a young girl is murdered, Rip has to put her sleuthing skills to the test. 

With the help of part-time paranormal investigator and full-time handsome police officer Brannon Landon, they must work together to solve this potentially paranormal related crime. Brannon and Rip can't let an ex-wife, dark entities, stalkers, or defaced library books stand in their way. 


My Thoughts:


This is a fun & light read. I love the ghosts. They really added a bit of spice to the murder mystery. Then again, I wasn't surprised. Rose Pressey is good at what she does. I always look forward to reading her book. I haven't read book 1 & 2 yet but I was able to easily jump in and follow the story. I still plan to go back and read the ones I missed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment