Saturday, June 4, 2016

How (Not) to Love a Hero (Cindy Eller, #7) by Elizabeth A. Reeves

How (Not) to Love a Hero (Cindy Eller, #7)How (Not) to Love a Hero by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed book 7 of this series. Cindy and Timothy were so good together early on in the series that it was a bit disappointing that they were having so many problems. It was nice to see them work it out and finally get the happy ending that they deserve. As the Seraphine, Cindy always had trouble making her two worlds merge the way she wanted. Now that she is the Seraphim, I am anxious to see how she makes it work. Will she have to give up the bakery? This series has been absolutely delightful so far and I am looking forward to reading more of this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment