Wednesday, June 8, 2016

One Black Rose (One Black Rose, #1) by Maddy Edwards

One Black Rose (One Black Rose, #1)One Black Rose by Maddy Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book but it is really a 3.5 not a 4. These fairies are fighting because Autumn and Holt want to be together but they think she should be with Samuel. Samuel hasn't even shown the slightest bit of interest in her. In fact, he treats her like he hates her. His family treats her like they own her and nobody seems to care about what she wants.

Despite my irritation with the way Autumn is treated, this book is well written. It also sucked me in immediately. I will most likely read book 2 but it will probably make me want to throw something at these fictional characters LOL.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment