Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Awoken (The Lucidites, #1) by Sarah Noffke

Awoken (The Lucidites, #1)Awoken by Sarah Noffke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this as part of a reading marathon led by the author. This book was so good I had a really hard time keeping to the 5 chapters per night schedule. I would "accidentally" read too many chapters and get ahead of the rest of the group. The whole concept of the book is a new one for me. I think this is the only book I have read with Dream Travelers and I was immediately pulled into the world created by the author. I am looking forward to starting book 2 on Sunday (I want to start now but the group isn't starting until then so I will behave and wait- LOL) .

Seriously, for anyone who likes fantasy books, you will not want to miss out on this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment