Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wicked Ugly Bad (A Kinda Fairytale, #1) by Cassandra Gannon

Wicked Ugly Bad (A Kinda Fairytale, #1)Wicked Ugly Bad by Cassandra Gannon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Forget all the fairy tales you heard growing up. They were all wrong! The ones you thought were the innocent ones are not quite as innocent as it seems. The "Goodies" have locked the "Baddies" in the Wicked, Ugly and Bad Mental Health Treatment Center and Maximum Security Prison. Well, at least the "Baddies" that are not their servants. Scarlett, Cinderella's step-sister has had enough. She thinks people are not all bad or all good and she dreams off a world where equality exists. First, she has to escape. Her "True Love" Marrok is determined to help her just to keep her safe no matter what.

I absolutely loved this book. I giggled and laughed my way through the wonderful antics in this book. The "Goodies" are not so good and the "Baddies" are not quite so bad. Marrok and Scarlett are definitely my favorite characters. The way Snow White was portrayed really made me laugh and Cinderella was as evil as they come. I have already obtained a copy of book 2 and I plan to read that next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment