Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wicked Werewolves by Rachel Humphrey-D'Aigle

I actually did enjoy this book. It took me a while to get the book though. Apparently, the author couldn't make up her mind what to call any of the books in this series. Book 1 has 4 different titles and this one has three. It made my head spin when I saw one title but clicked on the Amazon link and saw another one. Oh and if you look at the editions of the book, there are more titles all for the same book. Once I got past the confusion stage, I finally got a copy of the book.

If you like paranormal books, then you will enjoy this one. You have witches, vampires, werewolves and even a guardian. The story line is enjoyable and moves at a pretty fast pace. Will I read the next book in the series? Now that I know that each book has several titles, I think it will take me less time to find the next one.

My Rating:
3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment