Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Be My Valentine by Debbie Macomber

My Funny Valentine: 4 stars
I loved this cute little romance. The poor guy has spent weeks trying to get this woman's attention and when he gives up she practically begs him to go out with her. LOL !! Gotta love the whole idea of this book. The matchmaking kids and mother just help the story-line. 

My Hero: 4 stars
2 writers trying to make it and supporting each other through rejections. Bailey is struggling with the perfect male character for her romance novel. Then she sets eyes on Parker and decides he is that man. This leads to the 2 women stalking this man. LOL!! I love this story-line as well. Struggling romance writer and 2 time dumpee stalking a man around San Francisco to help her fix her manuscript. 

These two romances by Debbie Macomber are perfect for reading around Valentine's Day. All you romance lovers out there will love this!

My Rating:
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment