Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Charmed Life by Rose Pressey


Halloween is back and she is better than ever. For some reason, her magic is no longer wonky. All her spells come out perfect and everybody loves her. Even her bed & breakfast is overflowing with customers. Her life is just about perfect but why does she feel like something is wrong? Of course, there is something strange happening. Her guests are accusing each other of some strange things and Halloween has no idea what to do.

I think this might actually be my favorite in the series. Her guests complaints are off the wall!! I am still torn between the two hot men in her life, Nicholas & Liam. Even poor Halloween can't seem to choose between them! I really hope the author continues this series.

My Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment