Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: The Iron Daughter

The Iron Daughter The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron fey—ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her.

Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.

My Thoughts:


There is just something about this series. It draws you in and just doesn't let go. I love that the lines are no longer clearly drawn. You have Summer Fey, Winter Fey, Iron Fey and Exiled Fey working together for a common cause. In book 1, I didn't care much about Ironhorse but I really enjoyed getting to know this character more in this book. Of course, I still loved Puck & Ash just as much. I loved that their adventure goes thru multiple areas and not just one. I am interested where the author takes this story next. I can't wait to find out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment