Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review: Warrior Enflamed: Alien Warrior Science Fiction Romance

Warrior Enflamed: Alien Warrior Science Fiction Romance Warrior Enflamed: Alien Warrior Science Fiction Romance by S.A. Ravel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

better than book 1... barely

This one was better than book 1 but barely. If you don't like insta-love books then you may want to stay away from this series. I am ok with the insta-love but these books lack the connection with the characters. You don't really get to know them at all. The reader is rushed into this odd world with no feel for the world or the characters. I really would have liked to have been pulled into the story instead of reading from the sidelines without enough world building. There is definitely a lot of potential with the story line but for me it fell short.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment