Sunday, March 26, 2017

Review: Losing Kyler

Losing Kyler Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

At the end of book 1, I was floored with the revelation at the end. I couldn't wait to read this book to see what happened next. I loved that the book picked up right from that moment and continued on. There are so many secrets in this family and for some reason she manages to unearth every secret they are trying to keep. No wonder the whole family is imploding with the amount of secrets they are keeping from one another...lol. Of course, we this book left off on another explosive secret so I am excited to read book 3 and see the results of this one. This book draws you in and doesn't let you go from one jaw dropping moment to the next. It is like a soap opera in book form and it will leave you wanting more.

View all my reviews

1 comment: