Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Review: Mirror

Mirror Mirror by Erin R. Bedford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I love fairy tale remakes and this definitely doesn't disappoint. This is a Snow White remake. Even though I loved fairy tales as a child (every little girl does!), I couldn't help but think some times that the fairy tale princesses were just a little weak. That is not the case with this remake. Blanche is stronger than Snow White was. She figured out who her real friends were and what was going on. Then she took control and that made me like her a lot. I also liked that "the mirror" was portrayed a bit differently. This is definitely a good read and my only complaint was that it was too short. I really wasn't ready for it to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment