Thursday, May 30, 2019

Review: The First Prophet

The First Prophet The First Prophet by Kay Hooper
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have no idea how to write this review. While the concept is a great idea, the execution was lacking. I understood that psychics were disappearing or being killed. I also understood that there was more one group interested in these psychics. That is where it ends. I have no idea who the good guys or bad guys are. I also haven't a clue why they are targeting these psychics. The whole book was just confusing and a mishmash of theories with no real reveals. There is no conclusion either. It just ends with no wrap up. I understand that authors like to leave some info for the next book in the series but this author wrapped nothing up. The reader is left with nothing at the end but confusion. I really doubt that I will read another one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment