Sunday, May 12, 2019

Review: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Itsy Bitsy Spider Itsy Bitsy Spider by Willow Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Emma Frost inherits a house on Fanoe Island when her grandmother dies. She decides to move there with her family, much to her teenage-daughter's regret. One morning a wealthy old woman in her street is found murdered and soon Emma finds herself wrapped in a mystery uncovering the island's dark secrets that not only runs deep within the history of the island but also within her own family.

From the author of the International Bestselling books, the Rebekka Franck-series comes a new Scandinavian Mystery destined to keep you up all night. This is the first book in the Emma Frost-series and is followed by Miss Polly had a dolly.
(less)

 My Thoughts:

I have to say this is one creepy book. For people to willingly do things like this to another person is just something I can't understand. I really wish there was a bit more world and character building. The creep factor made up for some that. I put together some of it as the book progressed but I was still surprised at the reveal. I had part of it right but I was missing a small piece. Overall, a creepy book that will keep you trying to figure out who-dunnit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment