Monday, May 6, 2019

Review: My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding

My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding by Angie Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Lizzie Brown is about to have the destination wedding her dreams. But as this former preschool teacher knows, being a demon slayer makes everything more complicated. The vengeful Earl of Hell is still on her tail. And now it seems that one of the guests at the eccentric, seaside mansion is possessed and trying to kill her. Maybe she should just elope.

The groom, studly shape-shifting griffin Dimitri Kallinikos, vows to protect her at all costs. Yet even he is acting suspicously. And minions of the devil are popping up everywhere. Now Lizzie must protect her socialite mother, her Greek inlaws and her grandmother’s gang of biker witches – all of whom are convinced they know what’s best for her, and her big day. As the wedding draws closer, Lizzie has to learn who is behind the attacks – and fast – or risk losing everyone she loves..
 

My Thoughts:

When a book starts with the MC's biker witch grandma getting off her Harley, you know the book is gonna be interesting. Who has a biker witch grandma? That is seriously one cool grandma! Throw in the other biker witches, a griffin, a dragon, a talking dog, a ghost, a demon and you have the recipe for a fun and exciting book.

The characters are so much fun in this book. The witches are so quirky and fun that you can't help but love them. I love Pirate! My favorite type of dog is a Jack Russell but this one talks AND has a pet dragon. How can you not love that?

I loved their wedding. Lizzie & Dmitri do not have a normal life so a normal wedding just simply isn't in the cards for them. The author did it perfectly.

Overall, a fun story in a series that I love just as much.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment