Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: Wicked Ruin

Wicked Ruin Wicked Ruin by S.L. Jennings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

They say you're never truly ready for Death until it's staring you down, its cold, bony fingers outstretched and scratching against your fragile mortality.
I thought I was ready the day my own mother tried to kill me. Perhaps I was ready the moment I was born.
But as I peer into the chilling void of Death, breath shallow and heartbeat sluggish, I know that it can't end like this. I was made for a purpose.
And that purpose is Legion.
Now that we're fighting the battle of our lives, a war that could eliminate mankind, I see that purpose as clear as the whorls of dark ink etched in his skin.
Realms are colliding. Alliances are forming. And my heart is being torn in two.
I know the code the Se7en live by.
Kill one to save a million.
But maybe it's not me who was meant to die.
Maybe it's the man I thought I could save...the man who once saved me.
The man I was created to kill.


My Thoughts:

Wow! S.L. Jennings has outdone herself this time. Talk about a wild ride. So many revelations and so much action. I loved these characters since book 1 and my heart was breaking alongside them in this book. That ending just blew my mind and I can't wait to read more. I hope things get better for Eden at some point but it isn't looking good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment