Friday, April 19, 2019

Review: All Hallows' Moon

All Hallows' Moon All Hallows' Moon by S.M. Reine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

The good girl has become a very bad werewolf...

Rylie has moved to her aunt’s ranch where she can learn to safely control her murderous werewolf side. But the werewolf hunter she fell in love with over the summer has found her again. Seth has brought his werewolf-hunting family along with him, and they aren't nearly as sympathetic to Rylie.

Rylie struggles to reconcile her feelings while Seth fights to do what’s right. But what is right--obeying desire or duty?

My Thoughts:

I loved book 1 but book 2 has lost something along the way. There is way less action and there is no element of surprise. She knew who was after her and why. Most of the book was her trying to hide her secret from her aunt and avoid Seth's family. It was pretty tame and lacked a bit on the plot. I was genuinely surprised because I really enjoy this authors' work. This just wasn't her best. Overall, it was ok but fell a bit short of what I expected.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment