Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: When Wolves Howl

When Wolves Howl When Wolves Howl by Nicole Zoltack
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Detective Clarissa Tempest knows firsthand that vamps are real, but now there are new problems that seem to be pointing toward… werewolves? Seriously?


It’s bad enough it took Clarissa endangering herself to convince her fellow officers that vamps are real, but now there’s a rash of killings with animal markings from wolves or another large animal, only Bethlehem, PA definitely isn’t home to those kinds of predators.


But then she witnesses an animal attack… and the animal shifts into a man.


Clarissa has faced down vamps. She’ll charge against werewolves, too, and pray that a swipe of their claws won’t turn her into one of them, because, really, that’s the last thing she needs.


Bedlam in Bethlehem reading order:

When Vamps Bite
When Wolves Howl
How to Stake a Vampire
How to Fuel your Revenge in the Summer of Magic Anthology
How to Enjoy a Fang-Free Vacation in the Wicked Magic: A Badass Collection
When Sirens Screech
 

My Thoughts:

I think I am going to take a break from reading anything else by this author for a while. I really enjoy the story and the characters. However, there are way too many grammar errors. It drives me crazy to be really into a story and come across errors so often that it irritates me. It really makes me enjoy the book so much less than I should be. One or 2 errors I can forgive but this author needs a real editor.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment