Saturday, April 20, 2019

Review: The Colossus Rises

The Colossus Rises The Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

One Boy

Jack McKinley is an ordinary kid with an extraordinary problem. In a few months, he’s going to die.

One Mission

Jack needs to find seven magic loculi that, when combined, have the power to cure him.

One Problem

The loculi are the relics of a lost civilization and haven’t been seen in thousands of years.

Seven Wonders

Because they’re hidden in the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World

My Thoughts:

I really wasn't sure if I was gonna like this book. I was pleasantly surprised. The characters are fun and full of adventure. The plot idea is interesting and not one that I have seen before. I really enjoyed reading about all the ways they dodge Torquin. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and I am interested in finding the answers so I will definitely be reading more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment