Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Review: Mushrooms

Mushrooms Mushrooms by Cameron Jace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Alice and the Pillar's 8th installment in the series...

The Wonderland War has begun. The Inklings are chased by almost every country in the world. The Pillar's fate is unknown. Lewis and Fabiola are trying to help, and the whereabouts of the Six Keys is so close. Even closer than they think...

But the real question is about Alice. Is she ready for the answers she's been looking for? Is she ready to face her insanity? 



My Thoughts:

This is the first book in this series that I haven't given a 5 star. I honestly love the series and how many twists and turns there are. My only issue with this book is the huge amount of grammatical errors. Not just one or two but so many sprinkled all through the book. I had to re-read paragraphs several times because the wrong form of words or similar sounding words that have a totally different meaning were used. The past seven books did not have this issue. Grammatical issues aside, I loved the story. A lot of revelations were made. I loved the reveal of "the most precious thing". I have to agree with that being the most precious thing in the world. I almost laughed out loud when they found the keys. Talk about hiding things right in the open LOL! I was shocked about Carter Pillar. It is kind of obvious now that I have read all of the books so far. With so many reveals in this book, I can't help but wonder what is left for the final book in the series. I am both excited and sad for the final book to come out. It has been a wild and crazy ride so far. I will miss the madness of it all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment