Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review: Ghostly Snow: A Dark Fairy Tale Adaptation

Ghostly Snow: A Dark Fairy Tale Adaptation Ghostly Snow: A Dark Fairy Tale Adaptation by Lena Mae Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

When Stella's plan to live as a loner is rudely interrupted by a mysterious shifter, she takes refuge with a band of misfits on the mountain. 

Don't miss the conclusion to Girl Among Wolves, where Stella takes her turn as Snow White. There will be snow, apples, shapeshifters, and as always, werewolves. 


*Author's note: This started out as a fun little trilogy, but the world grew in my mind so much that I've started several spin-off series. The story of the witches begins in The Winslow Witch Chronicles, available now.

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this book. I was immediately drawn into the story. Honestly, the reader can't help but like Stella. You also can't help but feel that the poor girl has had an awful life. Over the 3 books, she has literally been held a prisoner in some way, shape or form. If any heroine deserves happiness, it is definitely this one. Despite her circumstances, she is a fighter and that makes her one of my favorite heroines. She doesn't give up. Instead she bides her time and then fights hard for what she wants out of life.

I will definitely be reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment