Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Review: Adventures of a Vegan Vamp

Adventures of a Vegan Vamp Adventures of a Vegan Vamp by Cate Lawley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Waking up thin is one thing. But waking up gaunt, hangry,and undead makes for a very bad day. That's only the beginning. Mallory's killer better hide, because she's just discovered blood, meat, and dairy don't agree with her--and a future with no cheese is grim indeed. She's out to find her killer...and maybe a vegan cheese that doesn't melt her nose hairs.

Click to find out how Mallory quashes a killer hunger while hunting a vicious vampire!


My Thoughts:

Cover/Title: I love the playful cover. Of course, red makes you think vampires so it is the perfect color for the cover. The title really drew me in though. How in the world can a vampire be a vegan?

Characters:I loved these characters! Mallory & Alex are great together. She is totally not the typical vampire and I so want these two to get together!

Plot: Mallory wakes up and realizes that she has lost a chunk of time. Then she becomes concerned about her lack of appetite and weight loss. This leads her into an investigation that you won't want to miss.

Overall: I can't say enough about this book. It is laugh out loud funny and I was hooked from the beginning. I will definitely be looking for more of these books. Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment