Monday, May 22, 2017

Review: Life's Turned Upside Down

Life's Turned Upside Down Life's Turned Upside Down by Anne Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I have read book 2 of this series, although I seem to have missed book 1. Even reading book 2, I found it hard to understand why Gabby was treating Ashton the way she was. Her grudge with him was almost an overreaction and made me dislike her at first. I did however, grow to like her as the story went on. I felt bad for Ashton and the childhood that he had. I don't wish that on anyone. I love how the author pulls the reader into the story. You can almost feel the same emotions as the characters and this book is an emotional roller coaster. Overall, I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read more about the wonderful family that this series is about. Of course, that means I have to go back to the beginning since I seem to have skipped over it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment