Thursday, April 28, 2016

How (Not) to Kiss a Were Bear (Cindy Eller #6) by Elizabeth A. Reeves

How (Not) to Kiss a Were Bear (Cindy Eller, #6 / Goldie Locke and the Were Bears, #4)How (Not) to Kiss a Were Bear by Elizabeth A. Reeves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was anxious to read this book. It merges two of my favorite Elizabeth Reeves series together. Cindy Eller and Goldie Locke are forces to be reckoned with in this book. They are both fighting for the greater good of everyone. The council of magic has been corrupted and it is time to break the barrier between Faerie and the human world.

I loved seeing the sisters working together. I have enjoyed both series to this point and would love to see series with the other sisters in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment