Friday, April 29, 2016

Ehriad: A Novella of the Otherworld (The Otherworld Series, #5) by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson

Ehriad: A Novella of the Otherworld (The Otherworld Series, #5)Ehriad: A Novella of the Otherworld by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I probably should have read book 1 first but I didn't realize this was part of a series. This book is from Cade's point of view.

I have a lot of questions but as I said the confusion is probably from reading the series out of order. I am intrigued enough to want to go back and read the other books (I actually do own book 1 but didn't realize it). My recommendation is to read book 1 and work your way up to this book. It isn't bad but I feel like I am missing a chunk of the story and I probably am.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment