Friday, June 16, 2017

Review: A Bond Of Blood and Fire

A Bond Of Blood and Fire A Bond Of Blood and Fire by Karen Tomlinson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I had a really hard time getting into this book. My first problem was that when I got the book I didn't realize it was a book 2 so I didn't read book 1 first. I had to push myself thru the book and it took several days to read when normally I could have read a book this size in one day. That being said, the book did improve later which held my attention a bit more. Overall, the book is ok but by the time I actually got interested, it was almost over. For a good chunk of the book, I thought I was going to rate this book with 2 stars but the ending actually bumped it up to 3. I don't know if I want to go back & read book 1 or continue with the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment