Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Quivers and Quills

Quivers and Quills Quivers and Quills by Michelle Lashier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book!! Wouldn't it be great to be able to time travel and meet famous people in history? Joanna & Jill meet the illustrious Robin Hood (whom historians around the world still haven't proven if he really existed or was just a made up ballad) and become part of the legend itself. Joanna solves the mystery of 2 murders while Jill teaches Robin what he can do to really make a difference in the world (and become the legend he was meant to be). Neither of the twins come back the same as they were when they went back in time.

I loved how they met the future versions (21st century) of the men they cared about from the 12th century after arriving back home. I am definitely putting the rest of this series on my TBR list.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment