Monday, May 30, 2016

Killing Me Softly by Bianca Sloane

Killing Me SoftlyKilling Me Softly by Bianca Sloane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I picked this book up because of the title (it fit a Goodreads challenge) and I really didn't know what it was about. I was pleasantly surprised. This book grabbed my attention and didn't let go. From the conversation at the beginning with the doctor all the way to the big reveal, I knew something odd was happening. The book wasn't too obvious but there were subtle clues. However, you didn't get the full extent of what really happened until much later in the book. The author did a wonderful job in building up the mystery without letting too much be revealed until the end. I will be looking for more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment