Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Review: The Case of the Desire Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery

The Case of the Desire Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery The Case of the Desire Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery by Amorette Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

What do you really, really want -- more than anything else in the world? 

New witch Penny Banks is confronted with this question as she and her coven sisters study the Desire Spell. 

When Hillcrest's only lawyer is found dead in her office, it's up to Penny and her crew to track down the killer. 

Could mastering the desire spell help Penny solve the case?


My Thoughts:



I am really enjoying this series. The mystery was a bit harder to solve this time and I was figuring things out pretty much the same time as Penny. Chris makes me shake my head. He is so determined not to believe in anything magic, even if he sees it happen. I am happy with the developments regarding Max. I can't wait to see what spell and chaos happens in the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment