Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review: Four Psychos

Four Psychos Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

I'm not so different from most people. 
Like everyone else, I have life goals. 

Goal #1: Become a real girl instead of this invisible ghost thing I currently am. 

Goal #2: Convince the four men I've been haunting for the past five years to pick me to be their new toy after goal one is complete. 

Goal #3: Figure out who/what I am and why I can't remember anything past the five years I've been haunting this quad. 

Goal #4: Eat popcorn. 

See? Perfectly normal. Sort of. 
Gotta start small, after all. 
It's not like anyone else is perfect either. 

**Sexual situations 
**Reverse Harem 
**Dark humor galore 
**Language warning

My Thoughts:

This book starts with an odd scene that has you wondering "what am I reading?" That only last a few pages as you are drawn completely into this story. The MC, Keyla (as the guys name her), is sassy and full of spunk. The guys are a bit cruel and at times I wanted to reach thru and slap them. Be prepared because this book will leave you with tons of questions and not many answers. I feel like I have to read book 2 because I really want to know what is going on with these people. I am off to find those answers in the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment