Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review: Fallen Academy: Year Three And A Half

Fallen Academy: Year Three And A Half Fallen Academy: Year Three And A Half by Leia Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

When Brielle was taken by the prince of darkness, a large part of me died inside. How can I move on? How can I accept that she's gone?
I can't.
After searching every possible way to bring her back, I finally accept that she may be gone... forever.
If that's the case, then I can't stay in Angel City any longer.

*Author note: This is a follow up 30,000 word novella to Fallen Academy: Year Three that is told from Lincoln's point of view and covers his one year without Brielle. Happy reading =)
 

My Thoughts:

This book was just as spellbinding as the rest of them. I just couldn't put it down. I loved reading about year three from Lincoln's perspective. Catia was a fun addition to the characters. Overall, a great addition to the series and I can't wait until the next book is out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment