Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review: Fallen Academy: Year Three

Fallen Academy: Year Three Fallen Academy: Year Three by Leia Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

It will take every ounce of strength and training Brielle has to survive year three. Meanwhile, Lincoln will also be fighting his own battle for survival. Each of them worlds apart.

My Thoughts:

I think I have a new author to add to my fav list. I have read 3 books in 2 days so that tells how much I am enjoying this author's work. I love these characters and how they have created their own little family. I loved seeing her friend's vision come true and how it really happens. The vision left out a lot of details like true motives and survival but the actual events may be different than Lucifer interpreted. Overall, I am really enjoying the series and can't wait to read more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment