Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: Guardians of Time

Guardians of Time Guardians of Time by Sarah Woodbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Synopsis:

Christmas 1292. Time travel has meant many things to Meg, David, and Anna over the years. But regardless of the circumstances, it has always been about saving lives: their own, their family members', their friends'.

This time, it's a combination of all three.

Guardians of Time is the ninth novel in the After Cilmeri series.




My Thoughts:



This series has held my interest since I read the first book. I love following this family thru their trials and tragedies. Not only in modern times but in medieval times as well. I love that they decided to attempt to return the 21st century people that didn't want to stay. I also love that they always meet & accept new people into their diverse little group. I can't wait to read the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment