Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Review: Revelations

Revelations Revelations by K.E. O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

The School of Exorcists is growing on Ruby Carmichael. She’s in love and excels in her new classes and she has just turned seventeen, an important time for all magic users. 

False friendships and the temptation of dark magic threaten everything Ruby has grown to love and when she makes a mistake, it threatens her whole world.

​A final tragedy hits and Ruby struggles to survive in the strange and magic laced world of The School of Exorcists.

In this fast paced teen and YA paranormal romance and magic school adventure series, Ruby has the support of her undead friend Andreas, her boyfriend, and mind reader, Zander Ford, and her best friend Annabel, a wickedly talented spell caster. 

The road to happiness continues to be thwarted by unstable ghosts, dark magic crazed family members.

Revelations: Book 2 in the School of Exorcists teen and YA paranormal romance and magic school adventure series, features action, undead, romance, magic and mystery. 


My Thoughts:



I am really enjoying this series. I love the characters and all the magic throughout. I felt bad for poor Ruby as far as family goes. Her family is pretty twisted. Overall, I am intrigued and I am looking forward to what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment