Saturday, January 25, 2020

Review: Death Warmed Over

Death Warmed Over (A Grim Days Mystery #1)Death Warmed Over by Kent Holloway
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Death discovers a body. One whose death is unsanctioned. He presents himself to the cops as a consultant and works to help solve the mystery. Becca is the cop heading the investigation. She thinks he is crazy until she sees things that he can do. Together they work to solve the murder.

My Thoughts:

This book had a unique story line that I liked. Death was an interesting character. Full of quirky fun. He was the most interesting character. The story itself didn't hold my interest as much despite the fact that Death had a starring role in it. It had some good moments but in between I had to push through. Overall, it was ok but Death was what held it together.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment