Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review: The Farmer's Wife

The Farmer's Wife The Farmer's Wife by Lori Handeland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

In this first entry into The Luchettis, youngest sibling and only sister, Kim, returns to the Illinois family farm after her father's heart attack. Eight years ago she vowed never to return, believing only distance would allow her to forget the tragedy that broke her heart. Returning means she must face everyone's questions, including those of her first love, Brian Riley, the only one who knows her secret. 

My Thoughts:


This is a sweet little romance. Although, I liked the characters, the animals made me smile. Ba & Precious were always up to something. Plus, their friendship was a very unique one. Overall, I enjoyed this sweet little romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment